Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 Days of Happiness: April 18-April 24


"Every man who reads has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting"
~~Aldous Huxley


If you have been keeping up with my blog, you know that I love to read. Reading allows me to get lost in another world. It allows me to escape and experience things without ACTUALLY dealing with them. Reading  is associated with the most exciting part of this list. Can you guess what it is? If you can't, keep reading!

Monday April 18
Scott Pilgrim



When my boyfriend first mentioned this movie, I expected something serious. And then, I watched the movie. At first I was trying to figure it out, but I ended up loving it. Some of the things in the movie are outrageous and crazy, but I am sure that you will enjoy it. I did. 

Tuesday April 19
Last day of school


The last day of school for UF is tomorrow, but all my classes were cancelled for tomorrow. That means yesterday was my last day of school. I did not realize it until this morning and it made my day. School was quite stressful this year and this summer sans classes is much needed. So, here's to a no-class (as in school) summer.  

Wednesday April 20
New printer


My mother bought me a printer when I came to UF. That was four years ago. It was a cheap printer and I am surprised it worked for as long as it did. It worked for four years, and died at the beginning of last summer. For some reason, I never bought another one. I actually survived last semester and this semester without one, until today. I had a project due and ended up buying another one. I am in love with my printer. It is so cool and it even has a wireless connection: meaning that I can print without my computer hooked up to the printer. AMAZING! 


Thursday April 21
Last Dundie song


You probably are aware that I am obsessed with the office. I have seen every episode and can re-watch episodes without getting bored. So, you may be aware that Michael Scott (Steve Carell) is leaving the show. Today's episode consisted of Michael Scott's last Dundie Awards. This episode was hard for me to watch especially when they started singing this song. Listen to it and let me know what you think!

Friday  April 22
Colon's face when I got Scott Pilgrim


I absolutely love getting gifts for my boyfriend. After watching "Scott Pilgrim" my boyfriend kept stating that he wanted the movie. So, today after work, I drove to Best buy and bought the Blu-Ray for him. When I handed the movie to him, he smiled and looked so cute. It was adorable!

Saturday  April 23
Kindle


For the past month, I have been dropping subtle hints about my "need" for an Amazon Kindle. Ok, I guess I should be honest. They weren't subtle hints. I blatantly stated (practically everyday) that I wanted a Kindle. I guess I got the message across because my wonderful boyfriend bought one for me. I have been spending the last three hours downloading books to read. so exciting. Maybe Chris and I could start a book club?

Sunday  April 24
Easter


Easter egg hunts


Easter Candy


Christ is risen


Family time



Food


I love Easter for so many reasons. Even if you aren't religious, you have to love Easter for the candy!




This is the end of my list of the week. Enjoy and Happy Easter!


Much love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)