Sunday, March 6, 2011

365 Days of Happiness February 28- March 6



I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.


~William Wordsworth, "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud," 1804





I just love this poem. I guess we can jump into this weeks list...




Monday February 28
Mario cross stitch

A few weeks ago my addiction to cross stitching returned. It all began  when I noticed that the Mario cross stitch that I had started a few months ago was not completed. It is now nearly complete and every time I look at it I cannot suppress my smile. 

Tuesday March 1
How fast time goes by/ It's Already March


Can you believe how fast time is flying by? It seems like yesterday that I started this blog and the 365 entries. I have 2 months left until i can say that I have a years worth of happiness. 
When I was younger, time went by so slowly. I hated it. Now that time is slipping away so quickly, I am  confused. I hate that I am getting older and that there never seems to be enough time to do the things I need to do. Yet, I love the fact that with each day something new comes to light. 

Wednesday  March 2
Incense Sticks


I have always liked incense sticks. When I was younger, my mother would light them all the time. Now that I am older, the scent is quite comforting. It reminds me of home.

Thursday March 3
Phineas and Ferb




BEST SHOW EVER! Yes, I know what you are thinking. I AM 22 years old and I AM watching a Disney Channel show. I do not know what it is about this show. I just love it. The characters are funny; the songs that are sung are amazing; and the jokes are great. 


Friday March 4
My boyfriend getting another internship


You might be surprised that I am happy he got another internship. Although this means that he will be leaving for another 6 months, I am so excited for him. This is great for his future career and looks amazing on his resume. I know he needs this internship for his career and I know that his career is important to him. I am surprisingly calm. I feel no sadness in it. This is what makes me happy. a year ago, I was sad and scared when he got an internship. Now I know we are solid and can spend 6 months apart. 


Thus, this internship truly makes me happy.

Saturday March 5
Skyping with Chris


Skyping with my friend Chris is a highlight of my day. I was so upset when he moved away. No more dates with my best friend. But, now that we Skype once a week, I have something to look forward to. Our relationship has always been weird. We were both quiet people and we both rarely had exciting things happen to them. (At least "exciting" as defined by the average person. We are quite weird.) thus, when we got together, we were actually content with just sitting there and staring at each other. that, to me, is what makes a good friendship. We did not have to speak the whole time that we were together. We always had a comfortable silence; never awkward. Our Skype dates are the same. We have quiet moments, and they are never awkward. I just look forward to seeing one of my best friends. 

Sunday March 6
Completing car repairs


My car has been sick for a while. It needed repairs and I FINALLY go them done. I am just happy that all of the repairs are done. YAY!




I am done with this weeks list. I hope you enjoyed.


---Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)