Sunday, February 6, 2011

365 Days of Happiness January 31-February 6


This week has been intensely busy. So, I am just going to jump right in.


Monday January 31
Up


This is such an incredible movie. I have seen this movie a couple of times and have cried every time. The story is adorable and the characters are hilarious. I definitely recommend this movie!

Tuesday February 1
Priceless


If you have not seen this movie, I suggest you watch it. It stars Audrey Tautou and she is amazing in it. She always plays interesting characters and in this movie she plays someone that I would generally hate. BUT, you fall in love with her. I also love the music in the movie.

Wednesday February 2
My boyfriend's computer skills


I do not remember sticking a post-it note to my forehead that stated 
"HELP WANTED! Typing and computer skills necessary"

But, I must have! I mean, that HAS to be what attracted my boyfriend to me. It's that "help the helpless women (with her computer)" complex. Seeing my boyfriend and how fast he catches on with computer lingo makes me smile and makes me more attracted to him.

Thursday February 3
"Don't Speak" -No Doubt


You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't tell me cause it hurts!
I know what you're saying
So please stop explaining

Don't speak,
don't speak,
don't speak,
oh I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good,
I know you're good,
I know you're real good
Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush
don't tell me tell me cause it hurts
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts

I love Gwen Stefani and absolutely love this song. I remember singing this song when it first came out. I had to be 13 or something. This was one of the first songs that played on the radio that I sang along to and remembered the words to. If you have not heard it, then watch it here. 



Friday February 4
My Coworker Richard and his girlfriend Paige


I forced my boyfriend to go on a double date with my coworker and his girlfriend. While my boyfriend was in California for his internship, I got to know my coworker and had been introduced to his girlfriend a couple of times. I really like my coworker and absolutely loved his girlfriend. I liked them so much that I wanted my boyfriend to meet them. So, I set up a date and it was actually fun. It turned out that my boyfriend and my friend are quite similar and I got to know my friends girlfriend better.

Saturday February 5
Spice Girls



I was totally obsessed with these girls. I had every CD; I knew all of the words to their songs; and I even wanted to buy a pair of platform shoes. I am not ashamed of it. They were one of my favorite bands when I was younger and I loved it. They were just so cool!

Sunday February 6
Richard's Green Team Growers


I just found out today that my friend has his own business. This amazed me and made me admire him more. 






I will leave with this quote:


“To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.”


Jim Valvano




Love,
 Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)