Sunday, February 13, 2011

365 Days of Happiness February 7- February 13


Seconds. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. 
These are all amounts of time that one can use to make memories and contribute to someones life. One should be happy and spread their happiness to loved ones and those that surround them. This is why I write down things in my list and contribute them to the blog list weekly. I feel as if my posts can inspire others. As if the things that make me happy could also make my friends, family, and my fellow Earth dwellers happy. So with this in mind, I will now continue on with my list. 

Monday February 7
The memory of the first time my boyfriend played guitar for me



Today, I was standing in the shower and all of a sudden a certain moment came to mind. I started to recall the first time my boyfriend played the guitar for me. We had only been dating for 2 or 3 months and were sitting on my bed in Melrose. We were talking and he decided to start playing a song for me. he pulls out his guitar and starts playing. All of a sudden, the string snaps and hits me in the eye. I thought it was funny and I am pretty sure that he was embarrassed. But I don't care. I thought it was cute and I did not think anything of it. 

Tuesday February 8
Modern Family


Have you ever seen this show? If you haven't you are missing out. It basically depicts 3 different family dynamics. The events and situations that are portrayed on the show are just hilarious and I continuously laugh during every episode. I can't describe how funny this show is. All i can do is show you one scene from the show. You can judge it for yourself. So here goes...



Wednesday February 9
My new coworkers: Megan and Abagail


I always thought that the team that I worked with was awesome. i mean, they are. I was unsure as to how the new team members would affect our team dynamic. Now that they are finally here, I have to say that I love them and it seems as if the team dynamic is changing for the better. 

Thursday February 10
Jalapeños

We just ordered a pizza for dinner tonight. I forgot how much I loved the jalapeños with my Papa John's pizza. They are so yummy and not too spicy!!!

Friday February 11
Fridays


It is the last day of the school week. I can actually relax and not have to worry about school the next day. Fridays always seem to make me happy. They are the best days!

Saturday February 12
My Car




I am so lucky to have a reliable car and not have to worry about car troubles all of the time. I have had my car for 3 years and it just recently started to have problems. I had problems with:
1. brakes
2. oil leak
So, i took my car into the shop and they fixed it. It was so sad to see my car lifted. but now, my car is working great and is doing well. It is my baby!

Sunday February 13
Californication


This show is actually pretty good. Although it is quite crude, I like it. You should watch an episode!!

Toodles :)

Lourdes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)