Saturday, December 25, 2010

Priority and options


I think I may have posted this before, but I am still going to post this. When I first read this post, it hit home immediately. I completely agree with this idea and have worked towards making MYSELF my ONLY priority.

 I have allowed myself to become some one's option while at the same time allowing myself to become preoccupied with others. It almost ruined my relationships and was wearing me raw. My emotions and my self-perception started to become clouded. I did not know who I was. 

Once I realized that I was lost, I decided to make a change. I was going to make myself my priority and allow others to become my option. I convinced myself that I could have this outlook and still love those around me. My outlook would not change my feelings for others. I just needed to figure out who I was and become one with myself. This sounds so cliche, but it is the truth. I needed it and am better off now that I have done it. 

Much love,

Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)