Thursday, December 9, 2010

Never doubt yourself...

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself"

~Christian Nevell Bovee


 I am completely guilty of doubting myself. I am constantly questioning my abilities and have to "force" myself to get over the fear of failure. You would think that after 22 years of going through this, that I would think more of myself and would learn from precedence. 

The one question I ask myself is : Do I really doubt myself OR am I just extremely lazy? Many times, I put things off because I know it will take a lot of work. 

So, maybe I don't doubt myself ALL the time, BUT I need to decrease the amount of times that do. If I don't and I continue to doubt myself, then HOW can I expect others to have faith in me?

~~Lourdes~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)