Friday, December 17, 2010

Moments that take our breath away....


Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.


 ~~~ Anonymous



I can think of several instances in my life that have taken my breath away and will never be erased from my memories. I imagine that I will be on my death bed and these moments will comprise the "slide show" that will be running through my head right before I die, I will never be able to tell you how many breaths I have taken thus far, but I will be able to describe, in detail, many moments in my life!

This quote has reminded me, again, to enjoy my life and not take things for granted. I should embrace moments and live life to the fullest. I should forget about counting minutes and "counting breaths". 

~~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)