Monday, December 13, 2010

Life's challenges: discover who you are...

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

~Bernice Johnson Reagon




I am someone that allows challenges and difficulty to immobilize me. It's extremely unfortunate that I allow myself to do this because it makes life so much harder and I miss out on so many opportunities because of it. I have done so much in my life and the only reason why is because I have to
FORCE
myself to do things. In the end, I usually think back and cannot figure out why I hesitated. But, it always has shown my true potential and allowed myself to understand what I am capable of.
 
 
So, when things get hard and seem impossible, don't hesitate. Allow yourself to overcome whatever it is that is holding you back. You will be surprised with what you are capable of.
 
~~Lourdes~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)