Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Father loves mother

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

Theodore M. Hesburgh


This is another quote that touched me and made me cry. When I was 10, my parents divorced and I felt as if my life was over. My life was changing and I couldn't do anything about it. The one thing that I miss is the love between my parents. I have seen the way my boyfriend's parents are with each other and I always feel a pang of jealousy. I think I am just jealous of my boyfriend having his parents together. 

My father has always told me that he respects my mother and he has always made it clear that she is a great mother. But, I have always wanted my father to love my mother the same way that my boyfriends father loves his mother. 

So, I leave with this: 

It is extremely important to choose someone wisely. Do not have kids until you are sure that you are with the person you love and want to spend your life with. If you don't do this, you are not only affecting yourself, but you are affecting your children. 

Much love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)