Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quotes and sayings challenge

I have a notebook where I write down quotes and other things. This notebook never leaves my side. I take it everywhere with me. I want to incorporate this challenge into my blog. Maybe it will inspire those that read my blog.

So, for now, I challenge myself to post a quote on my blog for two months, 60 days. I will start tomorrow and post everyday.

These quotes can be serious, inspiring, funny, jokes, anything. I just want others to see and hear the sayings/ quotes that I found interesting and worthy to write down.

I honestly think that the notebook helps with this challenge. You never know when you are going to hear/ read something amazing. And you do not realize how easy it is to forget the things you hear, no matter how inspiring they are.

~Lourdes~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)