Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My color profile


Lately, I have been addicted to "StumbleUpon". During one of my "StumbleUpon" feats, I came across this site where I can determine aspects of my personality based on the colors that i assign to certain objects. I found that the different explanations were quite contradictory, but I still found them interesting. So, I am going to post them and see what you think. 

The first object that I had to assign color to was a house. I assigned the color red to it and this is the response that I got. 


Red house
"You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it.  You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands."

I then had to assign a color to a shirt. I assigned the color blue and this was the personality description that I got.




Blue shirt
"Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit.  You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy."

I think that description was perfect. I definitely am more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. how can someone not be? 
I then chose to assign the color red to a rose.  




Red rose
"You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.  You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships."

I absolutely love red roses and definitely cannot resist them. BUT, I feel like the description is not so accurate. I am definitely not an aggressive person, especially not in business. 
Next, I assigned the colors silver and grey to a car. 




Silver/grey car
"You value highly what is important to you.  Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste."

I definitely value the things that I have and the  people that are in my life. They are important to me. My possessions aren't always the most up to date but who cares. As long as I like them they are fine. 
For example, my phone. I never have the most up to date phone. Speaking of phones, I also assigned the color black to a phone. 




Black phone
"Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life."

I have no idea why I choose colors that indicate that I am aggressive. I definitely am not. I'm quite confused! 

The last and final thing I had to assign was a teddy bear. How could I choose any other color than brown. Look at how cute brown teddy bears are. 


Brown teddy
"You are a no-nonsense, practical person.  You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them."

HA! I definitely am practical and I definitely try to be there as much as I can for the people I love. i want to make sure my friends and family are OK. I want to take away their hurt and take away their problems. 

I hope you enjoyed my color profile!!

~Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)