Saturday, November 27, 2010


It's November 27 and today is a special day. Why is it a special day? Well, today is the birthday of one of my amazing friends. So, I am going to take this time to say


To this friend, you should know who you are, I am so grateful for everything you have done for me. So, I hope this day is amazing for you and that there will be many more to come!

Again, 
Happy Birthday

With love,
Lourdes

P.S. If you are reading this and don't know if this is dedicated to you. Then see if you understand the following:


I am from the place where Ecuador, the Philippines, Cuba, France, and Russia meet. :)

If you understood and remember when we talked about this then you are the one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)