Wednesday, November 17, 2010


"Hope is the dream of a waking man"
-Aristotle

Such a lovely quote which can be interpreted in many ways. When I first stumbled upon this quote, I was slightly confused. But then it dawned on me that a dream is just a dream. Dreams are a manifestation of your fears, your longings, and your feelings. Yet, they are present only in your sleep and are often forgotten once you wake. Hope, is what is present when you are awake. You hope for things; you long for things. 

But, hope can be like a dream if you let it. In order to turn hope into a reality, go out and make things happen. Do everything in your power to be successful. If you do not, you are just allowing your hopes to be exactly like your dreams. Just thoughts in your head. Not reality. 

So go out there and achieve. You will not be sorry! If you don't trust me, trust Aristotle.

Truly Yours
~Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)