Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Change the world...Change yourself

"I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself"
~~~Aldous Huxley


Whenever someone asks me about my future plans and future goals, my mind always seems to draw a blank. I am not certain what they are. The one thing I know is that I want to change the world. i want to invent something that impacts every ones lives; something that will advance our civilization. I just do not know what it is that I am going to do to obtain this result. This haunted my thoughts every day until I read this quote by Aldous Huxley. This quote has inspired me to stop being so consumed with changing the world. This shouldn't be what I am worried about. I should start with the basics. I should work on myself and mold myself into the person I want to be. I don't necessarily have to give up my goal; I can still keep "changing the world" in mind, but I need to make sure that I keep myself grounded and keep my priorities in check!

TTFN

**Lourdes**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)