Sunday, November 21, 2010

365 Days of Happiness: November 15- November 21


I was browsing through the pictures on my computer and stumbled upon this photo. I took this picture during my freshman year. Everyday, I walked past this tree and always noticed how beautiful it was. Then one day I had my camera. This is the result of it!

I'm finished with my random mini story and am now going to update my list of happiness!!! I'm not feeling extremely verbal today, so sorry if the descriptions are terse and short. But, here we go!!

Monday November 15
Hot chocolate


Oh, this cup of hot chocolate looks amazing! I went to Volta to have coffee with a friend and when I looked at the menu the words "Volta hot Chocolate" caught my attention. I had never had hot chocolate, and had heard so many great things about the Volta hot chocolate. So, I decided that I would try it. It was the best decision I've ever made!!!

Tuesday November 16
Hard-boiled eggs
Steamers 


I have always liked hard-boiled eggs. I honestly cannot tell you why. I just do. 

Today the math grad students decided to have lunch at Steamers. They make the best fried rice, AND the portions are huge. You definitely get the best value for your buck!!! So, if you have not tried it already, what are you waiting for?

Wednesday November 17
Desperate Housewives


This show is another thing on the list that I just love. And I have no idea why. 

Thursday November 18
Cheese

Cheese. Yummy. There are so many different kinds and they are all so tasty. Every time I go to the grocery store, I buy a huge chunk of cheese. I actually slice the cheese and eat a thousand slices a day!! OK, I am exaggerating but I honestly love cheese and can never get enough of it!

Friday November 19
Harry Potter opening night


 I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to see this movie because it seemed as if my friends did not like Harry Potter. Thank God my friend asked me to be her date. I got to see the movie on opening night at 12 am! So exciting. We got to the movie theaters 2 hours early and hung out. It was awesome seeing all of the fans there!


Saturday November 20
Craisins


It's quite weird that I like Craisins, because I do not like cranberries. But, there is something about Craisins that keep me coming for more. I can honestly finish a bag of Craisins in one sitting. 

Sunday November 21
Butterscotch

I have always known that I love butterscotch candies, but the extent of my love hit me when I was eating a butterscotch lollipop at work. They are so sweet and yummy.


Good night!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)