Sunday, October 31, 2010

Three and a half years....


A year ago, I started a list of goals on "43 Things". The first item on my list was "To find someone who loves me as much as I love them". On this day, I am going to mark this item as completed. I love someone so much that I am willing to do anything for him; and I believe that he loves me just as much.

Today is our three and a half year anniversary, and I am so excited and so proud of the relationship that we have built. This entry is dedicated to my loving boyfriend. He is awesomeness, happiness, and love wrapped into one. I still get the tingles when I think about him. Seeing him still puts a smile on my face. When he holds my hand, it still makes me so happy. All in all, I am extremely happy, and I feel like a school girl who is falling in love all over again. 


"You are all that I have longed for
You have made my dreams come true.
There is no greater gift to have
Than being loved by you."
Anonymous

I am going to leave with that quote.
I love you with all of my heart baby.


Laura






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)