Monday, October 4, 2010

365 Days of Happiness: September 27-October 4


I think that this picture is perfect. I would love to take a picture like this. There are so many aspects to this picture that I love. But, we can get into that later. I want to continue with the list now. So, here I go.

***********************************************************************
Monday September 27

Getting a "New" computer

This picture explains it all. My computer got sick and I had to take it to a doctor. I was without a computer for 2 weeks and when I got the computer up and running again, I realized how much I love my computer. So, I did not really get a new computer, but when I got my computer back it was as if I got a new computer. I was so excited and vowed to treat my computer with utmost care.

**********************************************************************
Tuesday September 28

Being naked

Oh, the freedom.
Oh, the freedom. I definitely would rather live life completely naked and think that everybody should feel the same way. It's not that I would like to see everybody naked. I just want people to be more comfortable with themselves. I think that many people are uncomfortable or ashamed of their naked bodies, and they shouldn't be. I am not saying that I am completely comfortable, BUT I do feel so good when I am without clothes. I love the feeling of air against my skin. I also love the feeling of the sheets against my skin while I am sleeping. It gives me so much freedom and makes me feel so... primal.
I love it. I may not have changed your mind, or made you want to be naked all of the time, BUT I hope that I showed my confidence in myself. I am not ashamed of my body and am extremely proud of it. This is what makes me happy.
*********************************************************************
Wednesday September 29

2 weeks to see Babu




S-O E-X-C-I-T-E-D !!!!

Can you tell that I am excited? I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. In no time i will be standing there with my baby. Smiling and cheesing. Holding his hand. Kissing his face! I am so excited and my happiness meter is increasing by the day.

Woooohoooo

***********************************************************************
Thursday September 30

Bathing suits

Oh, This is the closest to being naked that I can get in public. And, I am saying this with all confidence, I absolutely love how I look in a bathing suit. If I were a guy, I would whistle at me too. I'm just kidding. But, I am not kidding about loving bathing suits. I will never have enough of them.

************************************************************************
Friday October 1

Bewitched

I have always loved this show. The fact that she is a beautiful, loving witch has always intrigued me. Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to be like Samantha Stephens. I also loved the fact that she can do magic. So, intriguing.
::::Twitch of the nose::::

****************************************************************************
Saturday October 2

My managers
(Candice, Alex, Emmy)

Every day, when I walk in to work, I always walk into a wall of laughter and constant smiles. These always coming from my lovely managers. They are amazing. They are super sweet, and they make the work place enjoyable. So,
THANKYOU Emmy, Candice, and Alex!!!!

****************************************************************************
Sunday October 3

Wine

Oh, wine. how can someone dislike wine. I haven't always liked wine. But, I absolutely love it now. Every-time I drink wine, my boyfriends face pops into my head. When he was still here, we would drink wine every night. All of those nights have created memories and has deepened my affinity for wine. Hmm... I think I want a glass of wine right now...
*************************************************************************

Monday October 4

"Breathe" By Anna Nalick

Amazing song. If you have not listened to eat (and i mean REALLY listened to it), then I suggest that you do. It is an amazing song. It's not lover-dovey. But, it has a good message. I promise you won't be disappointed.
************************************************************************

I guess this is the end of the list for now. I think i will go get a glass of wine!

Muah,

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)