Sunday, October 31, 2010

365 Days of Happiness: October 25-October 31


Trick or Treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat
If you don't
I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear

I think that was an appropriate intro to this week's list of happiness. Now let's fly into my world of happiness. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Monday October 25


Pretty Little Liars



Aria Montgomery. Emily Fields. Spencer Hastings. Hannah Marin. 
These are four girls that have a HUGE secret. They are best friends, and the "queen bee" of the group, Ali DiLaurentis, went missing. "Pretty Little Liars" focuses on the lives of these four girls. And, as the show proceeds, you start to figure out what is going on.

All I can say is, I am addicted, and confused. So, I think I will keep watching!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Tuesday October 26

Zero Bars


I meet so many people that have never heard of this candy bar. This surprises me because I grew up eating Zero bars. Whenever I went to the grocery store with my mother, my mother would always allow me to get one candy bar in the checkout aisle. My first choice was the Zero bar. How could I resist the combination of peanut, caramel, and almond nougat covered with delicious white fudge.
DELICIOUS!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wednesday October 27
My eyes

This may sound crazy, but I love my eyes. I used to complain about how dark they were. I used to wish that I had green, hazel, or blue eyes. But now, I absolutely love my eyes. It may be because my boyfriend loves my eyes. He might have influenced me to start liking my eyes.  
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thursday October 28
Umbrellas



They can be used in rain or shine. All I can say is that I just think that umbrellas are cute.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Friday October 29

Monk


Mr. Monk. Sherona. Natalie. Lieutenant Disher. Leland Stottlemeyer. Dr. Kroger.
These are all characters from Monk. An amazing show that will have you crying because you are laughing so hard. Mr. Monk and his phobias are so ridiculous. Yet, his attention to detail and his ability to remember everything he sees and hears is amazing. If you have not seen it, you definitely should!

"It's a gift..... and a curse" -Mr. Monk
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Saturday October 30

Candy Corn


I have always loved Candy Corn. Every Halloween I buy a huge bag and totally pig out on them. Some people think it's disgusting, but I absolutely love them. So, if you would like to impress me just go out and get me a bag of candy corn. I won't complain. You will automatically be moved up on my friends list. That's a promise!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sunday October 31

Halloween 

3.5 Year anniversary



Halloween. I loved this "holiday" when I was younger. I then went through a period where I couldn't stand it. I hated the thought that it was acceptable for women to go out and dress with the least amount of clothes possible. But I then realized how fun Halloween could be. Dressing up and scaring people. ESPECIALLY the candy!!!

The fact that Halloween falls on the same day as my 3.5 year anniversary makes Halloween so much better. Now, if I dress "slutty" on Halloween, i know it's for my boyfriend. I am totally kidding. I am not the type to go out and dress slutty, but you know what I mean.

My 3.5 year anniversary makes me extremely happy. I cannot stop smiling, and am SO proud of my relationship and the fact that we made it this far.



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OK, I'll stop now and allow you to engorge yourself with candy!

I leave you with an evil witch laugh....


Lourdes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)