Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life = Beauty



Lately I have been busy juggling work, school, and studying and have not had any time to pay attention to other things. I have not been able to get my head out of the books long enough to actually appreciate life. While taking a study break the other day, I came across the following quote:


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
-Ashley Smith

It was at that moment that I realized how inattentive I have been. I then decided that I would take time to notice things and not be so caught up in the troubles of my daily life. It's a shame how many people ignore the subtle beauty in the environment around them.

So, I say, "LOOK AROUND PEOPLE AND APPRECIATE!!!!"

*************

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu

:)

Laura

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)