Sunday, September 19, 2010

365 Days of Happiness: Sept. 12-19

Eating, loving, singing and digesting are, in truth, the four acts of the comic opera known as life, and they pass like bubbles of a bottle of champagne. Whoever lets them break without having enjoyed them is a complete fool.
~Gioacchino Rossini



I am sitting here with a glass of wine and am enjoying the thought of updating my list of happiness. Who knew so many things could make me happy. I sure didn't. YET I keep finding and discovering new things. So, here I go. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday September 12

Lake Wauburg

Isn't the picture amazing? This was taken at Lake Wauburg. I absolutely love going here. It is beautiful and there are so many things to do here.
Rock Climbing? CHECK
Kayaking? CHECK
Canoeing? CHECK
Swimming? CHECK
Be HAPPY? TRIPLE CHECK!!!
There's so much more and it is also the perfect place to relax and self-reflect.
I am trying to decide what I love about this place. Why do I keep coming back? Is it because of all of the activities? Or is it the memories this place evokes? Every time I go to Lake Wauburg, I always think about my boyfriend. I can always remember the first time we went. We weren't dating yet and we just went to hang out. We kayaked and I don't know about him, but I had a blast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday September 13

Forever Love (Digame) by Anna Nalick


On the ground
With my world
Upside down
I got a vision of your face
And I must get me out
For so many memories we've yet to make
God don't send to me your angels
I just wanna hear you say again

Forever love
Say you'll love
Digame, Digame
Tell me so
I can hold you in my soul
If I go
I'll know

When you smile
With those eyes
Baby it's like
You place a finger on my heart
And your lips next to mine
Makes me think that maybe heavens where you are
God don't send to me your angels
I just wanna hear you say again

I absolutely love this song. The lyrics are beautiful and I adore the second verse of the song. Whenever I hear it, I always end up singing along. (Even if my voice is not up to par). And whenever I sing the second verse I become overwhelmed with love. I can actually see my boyfriends eyes. His cute smile. I'll stop right here. To sum up, this song is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday September 14

Dreams about my Babu


Every little girl dreams about her fairy tale prince. She watches Disney princess movies and models her prince after the men in the movies. Every night when they go to bed, they dream about this prince and have an amazing dream. i can honestly say that I was one of those girls. i had a prince that I always dreamt about. And, three years ago, I met the man that would become the prince of my dreams. Every night, when I lay down to sleep, my Babu enters my dreams. He whisks me away and saves me from my evil stepmother, or the evil witch. He takes me on a magic carpet ride, defeats the evil dragon and wakes me from my sleep. This may sound cheesy, but I always look forward to going to sleep. That's my time with my Babu; To dream. To love. To laugh. To be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday September 15

4 Weeks to see Babu


Can you say exciting? I am so excited and this Excitement cannot be contained. So, let's back up. My boyfriend is amazing and has bought tickets for me to go and visit him. It has literally been months since I have seen him, and I cannot wait. I even created a countdown calendar that I keep on my fridge. 4 MORE WEEKS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday September 16

Listening to Babu speak Spanish

So, yes. My boyfriend speaks Spanish and I absolutely love hearing him speak. Maybe it's his voice; Maybe it's love. I just don't know. All I know is that when he speaks Spanish, it makes me smile. I start to adore him even more. So, for you girls out there. Find yourself a guy that speaks Spanish. Even if you do not understand, you will definitely love the way it sounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday September 17

Songs Babu sends me

My boyfriend has been gone for several months. Without him here, I occasionally get lonely and I miss him terribly everyday. When I come home from school, I always look forward to the little messages that he sends me. But, the song suggestions and the song links make me feel so special. he is just amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday September 18

Singing in the shower


Everyone does this. Right? I have always done this. Ever since I was little. I love the freedom, and I LOVE the fact that I always sound awesome. Or, at least I think I do. The people that can hear me probably don't agree, but they can't take away the pleasure that I feel when I am belting out a song. It's amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday September 19

Getting a mixed CD

My friend just recently gave me 3 mixed CD's, and the music on them were amazing. I do not know why mixed CD's make me happy. Maybe it's because they contain music and I love listening (and singing along) to songs. It just makes me feel good. That a friend loves me enough to take the time and choose songs that he thinks I would like. It makes me feel special.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is the end for this entry. Most of the things that appear on this list pertain to my amazing boyfriend. Crazy, huh? It shows how happy he makes me.

Hopefully you enjoyed this part of the list.
Much love!!!!!

***Lourdes***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)