Tuesday, August 10, 2010


"Next time your found, with your chin on the ground
There's a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So anytime your gettin low
Stead of lettin go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

When troubles call, and your backs to the wall
There's a lot to be learned, that wall could fall

Once there was a silly old ram
Thought hed punch a hole in a dam
No one could make that ram, scram
He kept buttin that dam

Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So anytime your feeling bad
Stead of feeling sad
Just remember that ram
Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam

All problems just a toy balloon
They'll be bursted soon
They're just bound to go pop
Oops there goes another broblem kerplop"

Frank Sinatra
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Whenever I am doubting myself, or am completely second guessing myself, this song comes to mind. I actually sit there and sing this song under my breath. It sounds funny, and this sound is quite childish, but this song is inspiring.

I want to be that ant. That ant was able to move something that was considered impossible. Or how about that ram. I want to be that ram, who was able to break down the dam. AMAZING. I want to defy odds. I want to leave people in awe when they doubt me. I am going to do something amazing and prove people wrong. This is the mentality that EVERYONE should have. Do not let doubters bring you down and do not let them get in your head. what matters is what you believe. And, when you believe that you can do something, you will definitely be able to do it.

Remember, you can defy the odds and the negative thoughts if you believe in yourself.

Love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)