Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death"

I absolutely love this quote. Death. I have always and am still scared of death. Of dying. Of leaving this world and the people in it that I love. I am scared of the unknown. Reading this quote made me think a little harder. The quote did not stop me from fearing death, but it made me realize that death is not the worst thing in the world. That death is OK when you have lived a life full of love. When you live life full of love you create beautiful memories and death never can take that away. Because when you die, your memory will live on in the people that knew you. the memories that you create with loved ones will stay with you after death.

So, I fear death BUT a little less than before. I will live life and love it. I will create beautiful and amazing memories.

Will you?......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)