Monday, July 12, 2010

365 Days of Happiness June 21- July 5





Here I am again. Trying to fill you in on my world of happiness. I hope you enjoyed the last round because this round is going to be more exciting. Honestly, I do hope that some of the things on my list can be added to your list. So, here I go...



Monday June 21

Talking on the phone with my sister


This is a rare event. I am sad to say that my sisters and I are not close. Yes, we love each other. Yes, we will always be there for each other. BUT, it cannot be said that we are best friends. So, it makes me so happy when I get to speak on the phone with my sisters.




Tuesday June 22

Telling the truth


Come on. Need I explain how this makes you happy?


Wednesday June 23

Bearing my soul and thoughts to someone I love

When this happens, you feel a closeness with the person you love.


Thursday June 24

Payday

This is always an amazing day. I actually feel extremely powerful when payday comes. It maked me feel rejuvinated. Like I can do anything. I think it comes from the security. Security from being able to pay my bills, and rent. When those things are paid I feel safe. Safety=happiness.


Friday June 25

Orchids

Aren't these flowers beautiful? Everytime I look at them they make me smile. My boyfriend just sent me orchids. Thus giving me more reason to love orchids.


Saturday June 26

Having 1-on-1 time with my mother

When you are younger, you often don't appreciate the moments you have with your mother. When you are one of several children, the one on one moments with your mother are rare. I ahve recently had the pleasure of having my mother all to myself. It was amazing. I loved it.



Sunday June 27

Lazy days watching TV

Is this not incredible? The feeling of being lazy. It gets boring after a while, but one day of lazy bliss does not hurt. especially when there is a marathon of a show that you love.


Monday June 28

Reuniting with an old friend

I love catching up with people. Especially when I have not spoken to them since high school. I love seeing how much people change. How mature they have gotten. How much they have grown up.


Tuesday June 29

Antiques

I love walking into an antique shop and looking at all of the antiques within. I love picking up a plate or a book and knowing that the thing that I am holding was held by someone else many years ago. That the things that I am holding have histories that I don't know anything about.


Wednesday June 30

Michael Buble

His voice. His songs. They just make me feel tingly inside. I absolutely love his music.




Thursday July 1

Corn on the cob


My mother just recently came to visit and made me corn on the cob. As I was taking a bite into the corn, I realized how much I love corn on the cob. It is sweet, yet not too sweet.

Friday July 2

Finding clothes in your closet that you forgot you had

I know this is kind of crazy, but I love it when this happens. It is as if you went shopping but did not spend any money. Isn't that a great feeling?

Saturday July 3

The United States of America

This may sound crazy, but I am extremely proud to be an American. if you don't like it you can kiss my butt. (jk) But seriously. I love my country and it makes me extremely happy to know that i wake up in the morning in America.





Sunday July 4

Celebrations

Fireworks



I love celebrations. The atmosphere just always seems more cheerful and carefree when a celebration is about to take place. Especially celebrations that involve decorations and FIREWORKS! They are so pretty and I love seeing them light up the night sky. It is amazing and so beautiful.



Monday July 5

Bangs



I just recently did something that I rarely do. I cut my hair and did not cry when I saw the final outcome. On top of that, I did something different with my hair. I GOT BANGS!!! The last time I had bangs, I was 7 years old. And, I love that I have them now. It is a big difference in my appearance. But I love it!

Ok, I am done. Hope you liked my random list

******Lourdes******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)