Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NEVER give up!



Have you ever been told by someone you love that something isn't achievable? Or that you couldn't have something that you wanted? I've been told that several times in the past couple of weeks. It hurts a lot when someone tells me that. But, that';s all right.


My father has always told me that I am capable of doing anything that I put my mind to. He always told me that if you wanted something enough and were passionate enough about that something you would work hard enough to obtain it. Goals and wants are achievable ONLY when you put the "umph" into getting it. But they are NEVER out of reach!! When you start telling yourself that, you start to believe it. And, when you start to believe it, you won't put the effort into obtaining it.

A limit on what you will do, puts a limit on what you can do.
Anonymous


So, don't limit yourself by telling yourself something is unattainable. Believe in it, and it will happen.

When you find yourself doubting that something is obtainable, just sit and think. What exactly is the problem? Why do you think it isn't obtainable? Is it your confidence in yourself? More often than not, it is. I know that my confidence in myself is usually the reason why I doubt that my goals are obtainable. So, (for probably the thousandth time in my history of blogging) I am going to say : Be confident in yourself. This works wonders. When you are confident, you feel good about yourself. You start believing that anything is possible. And, this gives you the strength to do all that you can do to obtain what you want.
So, to all of the people that have told me that my goals can't be reached, or that my wants cannot be attained, this is what I have to say:

"I am rubber, and you are glue..."

Just kidding. Seriously, the following quote by Steve Belmarsh says it all.
"
No one will ever see me quit, because I simply won't
. If I start something, I will do it well"

I have to add the following to the quote.

If I want something, I will do anything in my power (that is honest, and that will not hurt others) to obtain it. NOTHING is out of my reach. I will reach for the sky and be able to pull down stars.

Remember:

"Anyone can give up. it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it
together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true
strength"
-Anonymous


Mahal na mahal kita!!!
~~~~Laura~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Just be like x. Then if anyone ever asks for your limit, tell them you could never reach it, for it is infinite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) oh... I like this :) now we are bringing in limits!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)