Saturday, May 8, 2010

365 Days of Happiness :D






"The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for"





-Allan K. Chalmers


Happiness is hard to define. It's something you feel. But, it's not JUST something you feel. It is more than that. Happiness can determine your quality of life. It can influence your actions and your decisions. Too many people go on with their lives not thinking about their happiness. I, myself, am included in that. So, I decided that I am going to change that.I am going to acknowledge the things that make me happy in life, and I am going to try to bring more of those things into my life. Because, when I am happy, I can actually make others happy.












In order to do this. I have to have a game plan and I actually have to look inside and find the things that make me happy. So, Everyday, I am going to look inside myself and find at LEAST one thing that makes me happy. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and have found that it feels good. It makes me appreciate things a little bit more. Thus, I suggest you do it to. Become in touch with your happiness.




This is my promise to myself. I will do this for 365 days starting May 8,2010 and I will update you on my list everytime I blog.

So, here are my May 8th thing that makes me happy:

A random smile from a random person, and an unexpected call from someone that I love.


bonne soiree
find happiness in everything you do

<3 lourdes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)